Cruise information


A 50-year class reunion is special, so in addition to the traditional reunion, we are giving you the opportunity to take a cruise with class members.

This is a 7-day cruise commonly referred to as The Inside Passage. The Emerald Princess® leaves Seattle the day after the reunion (8/19/18). There will be stops in Ketchikan, Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria BC.

Image of ship & mountains

You will sail amid towering cliffs and cascading waterfalls and hear the thunderous roar of calving glaciers. Stroll the streets of historic gold rush towns. Watch for bald eagles, seals, and spot whales from the ship. Indulge in fresh Alaska seafood like halibut, king crab, and wild salmon. Immerse yourself in local culture through the North to Alaska program on board.

Image of ship & glacier

Inside cabin - $949 per person

Ocean view cabin - $1399 per person

Balcony cabin - $1799 per person

Plus port taxes & fees (taxes, fees, and port expenses up to $215 are additional and subject to change)


$100 per person deposit due within three (3) days of booking (subject to change)

Inquiries should be addressed to Chris Yeager (Journey Travel) at (360) 532-2528

Download the Reunion Cruise registration form

Note: Please read the section regarding persons who are inadmissible to Canada


Image of ship & mountains

Image of ship & mountains



Persons who have been convicted of a CRIMINAL OFFENCE in ANY COUNTRY may be INADMISSIBLE TO CANADA as a result of their criminal record. Even persons who do not require a Visa to enter Canada my still be refused permission to enter Canada if they are MEMBERS OF AN INADMISSIBLE CLASS.


Mermbers of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal substances, etc.). As well, those who have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada.

Those who have received TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS (including parking/speeding tickets, etc.) and other minor violations (i.e. littering, etc.) most likely will NOT be prohibited from entering Canada. Similarly, those who have JUVENILE CONVICTIONS (convictions for crimes committed while under age 18) most likely will NOT be prohibited from entering Canada unless they could have been tried as an adult for their offences.